jQuery quick search, filter and pagination to make the search faster, easy & reliable.
Your search page will look like ::
- jQuery quick search, filter and pagination.
- Make the search faster, easy & quickly.
- Responsive layout.
- Off-line Searching (works good without internet connectivity).
- Simple & attractive look.
- Listing & Grid view option.
- Display Full page & page width sidebar both page template options.
- Ads filter by title.
- Ads filter by Address (either address,city,state,location,country or pincode).
- Ads filter by category name.
- Category select box added after version : 1.2.1
- Ads filter by poster name (NEW added after version : 1.0.8).
- Ads filter by price range (NEW added after version : 1.0.8).
- Ascending and descending sorting.
- Sort by title, price, date & total views.
- Auto pagination control.
- Items per page control.
- Reset button Control.
- jQuery JSON data to display & search data filter.
- JSON data refresh by wordpress cronjob to manage latest search data.
- No extra load for sever to search every time.
- Search data will refresh automatically as per settings time(either every hour/twice a day/daily).
- Refresh search data any time manually from wp-admin.
- Works good for major screen size devices(check demo for more experience).
- Works in all major browsers.
- WordPress Multi Site Compatible.
- Localization Ready.
(NEW added after version : 1.0.8 on 6th June 2016)
- Manage search options From wp-admin > Ads(left menu) > Quick Search > see the option “Search Settings”
- It will allow user to hide filter by address & filter by category options.
- Now allow user to add filter by ad poster & filter by price range.
- The price range will display minimum and maximum price as per ad data displayed.
- Please click “Refresh Data Right Now” button to make the price range option start working, otherwise it will display price range zero only.
(NEW added after version : 1.2.0 on 26th June 2016)
- Load data via ajax instead of direct call data via php.
- Pre-loader added before data loaded.
- Pre-loader chagne option added from wp-admin > plugin Settings.
(NEW added after version : 1.3.0 (25th July 2016))
Important Note for this update :
==> please replace both below page templates to your current active theme root directory.
>> “Quick Search with Sidebar” — quick_search_page_template.php
>> “Quick Search Full Screen” — quick_search_page_template_full.php
- For some site the plugin don’t display the data – problem solve.
- New Admin options to sort search settings and show/hide options added
- Default display view selection.
- Listing per page settings.
- Search Settings
- Reset Button – show/hide and set sort order.
- Pagination (list per page) – show/hide and set sort order.
- Sort by – show/hide and set sort order.
- Filter by Title – show/hide and set sort order.
- Filter by Address – show/hide and set sort order.
- Filter by Category – show/hide and set sort order.
- Filter by Poster – show/hide and set sort order.
- Filter by Price – show/hide and set sort order.
- List/Thumb Switcher Buttons – show/hide and set sort order.
- Pagination Results – show/hide and set sort order.
- Pagination Control – show/hide and set sort order.
- Filter by Price Values – where for Filter by Price settings ->> you can set minimum and maximum price values.
- Display Settings for listings data
- Category show/hide.
- Author/Poster show/hide.
- Address show/hide.
- Date show/hide.
- Price show/hide.
- Views show/hide.
- Description show/hide.
- Listings Click to open ads detail in new window.
- Icon change new tag added in plugin settings
- Displayed Data Icons like: category icon, address icon, poster icon, date icon, view icon.
- Search Icons like: Title Search Icon, Address Search Icon, Poster Search Icon.