Banner advertisement to maximize your ad revenue.
This plugin allows you to add the advertisement banner and advertisement script like Google Ads.
You can set the Different Advertisement for
deferent pages like
— home page
— different listing & event category listing pages,
— listing & event detail pages,
— content pages
for different places like
— above header,
— below header,
— above footer,
— below footer,
— above listing start,
— below listing end.
— listing & event detail pages above and below ads description.
Same way the plugin has the feature such a way that you can set your advertisement after every ads listing of 2,3,4,5 or 6 for listing page.
Please see screenshots & demo for more details.
This plugin works with Vantage theme only.
It is also compatible with WordPress Multisite.
- Banner advertisements to maximize your ad revenue.
- Different banner spaces for different places & pages
- Banner spaces for different places like above & below header, above & below footer, above listing start & below listing end
- Banner space option for ads detail page above and below ads description
- Banner spaces options for individual category listing, To get more advertisement space can set deferent banners for all listing category pages
- Different banner options for Home page, listing & event details pages, content pages & blog pages
- Sequential banner ads after every number of ads like after every 2 ads or after every 3 ads and so on.
- Sliding effect if display number of banners are more than one for a single place.
- Insert sliding banners from same banner post.
- New feature Add upto 5 banners for sliding.
- Using jquery.cycle.all.js fade effect for sliding the ads.
- Banner expiry date added. Banner will hide on after expiry date.
- Slider speed & effect change as per banner settings.
- Display banners for listing & event tags listing pages.
- Compatible with Vantage 3.0+.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.4+.
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite.
Important note :
Expiry date is must otherwise all banners will be gone.
Please read change log for more details and how to set expiry date automatically for all banners.
Otherwise you should manually set expiry date for each banners one by one.
Your website will look like