When it comes to music and rhythm games, Wii Music stands in a class of its own. Unlike other music games, which penalize players if they don’t play perfectly, Wii Music is a musical playground where there are no mistakes. Here anyone can pick up and master the huge array of instruments available, through simple motions like strumming and drumming. Musicians in your band jam by simply playing their instruments to the beat of a song or by improvising to their heart’s content. Play faster. Play slower. Skip a beat, or throw in 10 more. No matter what you do, Wii Music automatically transforms your improv stylings into great music.
In Wii Music every band has six members: Two play the main melody, two cover the percussion beats, one covers the bass groove and one uses the song’s chords to support the melody. As a band, the six members often play their special parts at the same time, though each player can jam however and whenever he or she wants. Play all at once. Take turns in the
- Boston, MA
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Camp Johnston – Stunningly Beautiful 2 Story Home, 13 MM Osage Arm Middle Hollow Cove, Calm Waters. Sun Room, Screened In Porch (1795 views)
- My First Classified Ad (348 views)
- Classipress03 Ad Title (218 views)
- Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge (216 views)
- WiFi Adapter (211 views)
- Hyundai TOTO (210 views)
- Hello Baby DesignerPress ClassiPress 04 (119 views)
- Custom Package Ads (115 views)
- WooClassify01 (105 views)
- Northstar Lodge – Hyatt Residence Club Timeshare (99 views)