Mapsupreme is a plugin helps to add Google Map in your Vantage theme through short-code or action hooks. It gives a Clustered Google map or a grouping Google Map with colorful Icons.
You can set the map center point as per your city or region from the plugin settings. The map lists all listing & event posts with colorful grouping icons. If you want to change icons, you can change from “icons” folder in the plugin folder. On individual pin point click, a user can get the listing image, title with link, address, website, phone.
The main feature of the plugin is the data json file. All listing information is stored in one data file which is stored in plugin(mapsupreme) folder so every time it requires no server load time to collect data for the map. This helps the loading and processing time.
You don’t have to worry about the new/updated listing as the data file will refresh on each time period you have set from plugin settings automatically. And if by mistake any listing is not loaded then from plugin settings, you can reload the map settings and refresh the data file with just a single button click. It’s so easy!
This plugin works with Vantage only. It is compatible with WordPress Multisite.
Map with multiple listings from same address
- Google Map API 3 Version with all latest futures
- Minimum java-script code written for Google map functionality
- Speedy Google map data processing by data.json file cache
- All Listing & Events Data are store in json file(data.json) which included as script file every time
- New (after version:188.8.131.52)Easily show multiple listing on same address
- New (after version:184.108.40.206)Hide/Show map for mobile device.
- No run-time load of data process
- Data json file is refresh/new data added/updated by the time of cron job you can set from plugin settings (hourly/daily…)
- Totally json data code so no problem of multiple language content
- Colorful grouping icon change option by change icons from plugin folder
- Change pin point icon from icons folder of plugins
- Easily place the map in any post/page detail page by wordpress shortcode
- WordPress action hook is given to place the code any where in php you want to show the map.
- Set the map center points & zooming factor from plugin settings.
- Set the map height & width as per your settings while adding shortcode
- Map type selection option ROADMAP/SATELLITE/HYBRID/TERRAIN
- Specific category listing data selection option from plugin settings. and many more…
Added after Version : 1.3.6 (22th February 2016)
- Location search on map.
- On map load pin points “DROP” effect added.
- On pin points click Animation “BOUNCE” effect added — enable/disable from plugin settings.
- ‘maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/’ — new api url added.
- “mapsupreme_google_api_url” filter added for google map api url controll.
- Changed map language by settings –> wp-admin > Vantage > Geo Services > Map – Google > Language.
- Google map API Key from above settings now you can manage easily from plugin settings.
Added after Version : 1.4.0 (18th June 2016)
- Multiple listings/events on same address (Problem Solved)
— display like slide but was not working for sometime.
- Map Pin Popup Settings (from plugin settings).
— you can hide “Reviews”, “Company Website” and “Get Direction on Map”.
Added after Version : 1.4.1 (25th June 2016)
- Star ratings added in popup.
- Map Pin Popup admin Settings — New options added.
- Show/hide Address,
- Show/hide Phone,
- Show/hide Ratings,
- Show/hide Reviews,
- Show/hide Company Website,
- Show/hide Company Website
Added after Version : 1.4.2 (9th July 2016)
- Multicity option added and related settings added from widget settings.
- User should select both options below ::
- –> enable “Vantage Multi-City” plugin from google map? &&
- –> “City wise map data”
- If “City wise map data” not inseted it will try to search data from “Vantage Multi-City” plugin. Sometimes it not working that’s why we have added this feature.
- Important is if you don’t have installed “Vantage Multi-City” then also the map will work if “City wise map data” inserted but you should provide city data from URL.
- Enter comma seperated data in new line for each city. Map will focus automatically while city is selected.
- Example how to insert city data
- City name should be same as “?set_vmc_city=London” from browser URL.
- You may get city latitude & longitude from url >> http://www.latlong.net/.
- Use shotcode for city wise map links :: [vantage_gmap_cities]
–> It will display city list with url so on click it will display home page map with selected city focus.
- You can add google map by shortcode. Insert the code in post/page/listing editor content.
- Shortcode is :: [vantage_gmap]
- Set width & height like :: [vantage_gmap w=600px h=300px], Refer to readme.txt for more details or go to the “Notes” page in the plugin settings.
- You can use wordpress action hook “wpw_vantage_gmap_code”. The php coding for that is below::
$arg = array('w' = '100%','h' = '400px'); do_action('wpw_vantage_gmap_code',$arg);
- “w” :: widht of google map either “px” or “%”
- “h” :: height of google map either “px” or “%”
- Please find the file “data.json” at \www\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\vantage_googlemap/data.json
- If not found? create new file at \www\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\vantage_googlemap/data.json
- Please make sure to set “data.json” permission “766” or “777” or give the file write permission
- Check file from http://localhost/wordpress/vantage/wp-content/plugins/vantage_googlemap/data.json
- If this is first time? Set data.jason Data by Click the link
- See the Plugin settings Page for more details and see your server exact file location and all.
- Maximum of 5000-7000 listing posts will be added in the vantage Google Map to rock the map as every time it will be load and processing time taken.
- Display your choice of category by plugin settings on the home page map
- Set the Google Map Center Lan & Lng & Zooming factor from plugin settings
- The map will show only post_type=”listing” & “events”
- The map Latitude & Longitude are post custom fields “lat” & “lng”
- Change pin point icon(pin.png) from “icons” folder inside plugin folder
- Change zooming icons(m1.png,m2.png,m3.png,m4.png,m5.png) from “icons” folder inside plugin folder