Part-Time Project Manager
A billion dollar biotech company with products that saves lives and leads in their market is looking for someone to take handle numerous product launches. My client is in need of an experienced project manager to ensure that their upcoming products that are launching have the T’s crossed and I’s dotted. This position will work all departments like marketing, regulatory, sales, business development, finance and clinical to make sure everyone is coordinated for the product launch.
This is an expansion position and it is a great opportunity to create a strategy, approach and team you’ve always wanted. The person this position reports into truly wants and values an “out of the box thinker”.
The biggest responsibilities of the position include:
· Insuring the product launches on time, on budget and with no “hiccups”
· Work closely with all departments to make sure deliverables are on time
· Develop training materials for the field sales force
· Build a close knit launch team
· Analyze the program results which you have created
· Visit customers to get their feedback and provide critical input to the strategy team
Background of a great candidate:
· Experience in managing biotech product launches preferred
· BS degree, an MBA is preferred
· 5 years experience in marketing, project management or reimbursement preferred
· Experience with specialty biotech products a plus
706 total views, 1 today