|Sell this Ads?||yes|
The epitome of the West, this classic Montana Ranch is expansive, private, mountainous and full of horses, cattle, wildlife and cowboy and indian history. The Horse Prairie Ranch is one of Montana’s historic reputation ranches, acclaimed by USA Today as one of the 10 Best Places to be a Cowboy. It includes 30,000± acres of combined deeded (7,707± acres) and leased (22,439± acres) lands in one private block in a mountain valley surrounded by other large cattle ranches, forested mountains and thousand of acres of public lands. Aspen-lined streams emanating from the adjoining evergreen forest course for miles through the ranch’s grass, sage and irrigated hay lands. Horses, cattle, elk, deer and antelope dot the landscape. The panorama stretches for 30 miles to the tops of surrounding mountain ranges and night reveals only a handful of neighboring lights under a canopy of brilliant stars. Privacy is assured, yet the cow-town center of southwest Montana, Dillon, is within 45 minutes. The Horse Prairie Ranch is unique in its setting with headquarters in the center of the ranch and private owner and guest cabins next to USFS lands in the upper reaches of the ranch. Reduced to $11,950,000.
- Dillon Montana 59725
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Camp Johnston – Stunningly Beautiful 2 Story Home, 13 MM Osage Arm Middle Hollow Cove, Calm Waters. Sun Room, Screened In Porch (1858 views)
- My First Classified Ad (354 views)
- Classipress03 Ad Title (223 views)
- Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge (218 views)
- Hyundai TOTO (216 views)
- WiFi Adapter (215 views)
- Hello Baby DesignerPress ClassiPress 04 (121 views)
- Custom Package Ads (118 views)
- WooClassify01 (108 views)
- test vipul01 (102 views)