|Sell this Ads?||yes|
Nismo, Nissan’s in-house high-performance division, has been churning out factory-tuned enthusiast rides for more than two decades now in Japan and has recently been gaining a foothold here in the U.S. Back in 2007, Nissan offered its first complete U.S.-spec Nismo model based on the last-generation 350Z, and its latest Z-based creation is the 2009 Nismo 370Z.
Built by Nissan’s Specialty Vehicles Group with the help of Autech Japan, Nissan’s longtime conversion partner, project engineers focused their efforts on making the new Nismo Z more aggressive in just about every aspect. First off, it looks the part. Its race-car-like body kit fits the stock lines well and produces more downforce at speed, officials say. Look closely at its nose and the integrated canard design on each side becomes evident.
Although it has the same wheelbase as the stock 370Z at 100.4 in., the Nismo model is some 7-in. longer (167.2 in. stock vs. 174.3 in. Nismo) overall and slightly narrower (72.8 in. stock vs. 72.6 in. Nismo). Matching the kit’s racer attitude on each corner are a set of wider, edition-specific lightweight five-spoke 19-in. Rays Japan alloys. The car’s Nismo sport brakes (the same binders as on the 370Z Sport Package) at 14 in. front/13.8 in. rear, hide behind the forged rollers.
- Osaka, Japan
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Camp Johnston – Stunningly Beautiful 2 Story Home, 13 MM Osage Arm Middle Hollow Cove, Calm Waters. Sun Room, Screened In Porch (1797 views)
- My First Classified Ad (348 views)
- Classipress03 Ad Title (218 views)
- Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge (216 views)
- WiFi Adapter (211 views)
- Hyundai TOTO (210 views)
- Hello Baby DesignerPress ClassiPress 04 (119 views)
- Custom Package Ads (115 views)
- WooClassify01 (105 views)
- Northstar Lodge – Hyatt Residence Club Timeshare (99 views)